Saturday, November 8, 2008

9. Friday Five... on Saturday!

Again, I'm feeling really exhausted to blog, but I refuse to fail at this! So, since I've been thinking way too much lately - The Friday Five!

1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500?
Easily! I've lost my phone too many times not to be able to live without it for a bit. It's frustrating, sure, but eh, I don't get tons of calls that I'd be missing and most people would just reach me online anyway.

2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most?
That's a tough one. Hmmm... well I probably call home for short calls the most often but when it comes to length of calls + frequency calling, I'd probably say Megan at the moment. I'm beginning to feel like it's a Friday afternoon ritual to give her a call after I get off work.

3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did?
Whit. Alexa. Ummm... I dunno who else, really. I talked to Whit on Tuesday night after the election, actually and it was so much fun. But we don't talk often anymore and it just brightens my day whenever we do.

4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want?
Paul McCartney, hands down. "Hey Paul! Send me lots of pics from your younger days. And teach me your bass lines? And you are amazing. kthxbai!"

5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to?
Hmmm... when I do make calls, they're longer than they used to be in college cause I'm always catching up, but since I'm not calling people 10 times a day to update/get updated on them, meet for meals, see where they are, etc, it's less actual calls, so I dunno!

No comments: